Saturday, July 28, 2012

Trip to my Cousins

Last week my dad I took a trip to my cousin, Julie's house.  She lives in a little city north of Rockwall, TX.  They live in the country and since Ryan and I hope to live in the country some day, this is a lot of fun!  Julie and her husband, Kevin have 3 great kiddos!  Jacob is 10, Shelbie is 7, and and Carlie is almost 3.  Julie and I are far apart in age but ever since I got married then had kids, we have more in common.  I love that we were pregnant at the same time even for a few months.  (Me with my first, Julie with her last)

We had a great and exhausting time.  It is just a lot of work keeping up with my kiddos or feeling guilty if I don't :)  Oh well...

Here's a lot of pictures from our trip!

I never remember my dad jumping on a trampoline with me as a kid, but of course he'll do it for Cade.

This about sums up Julie's personality..if you can sum it up at all!! She is so full of life and I love that her kids are too!

Me and my sweet Shelbie


Perfect!!

Julie bought some 50 cent Frisbees...and we definitely got our money's worth and more!  We had a great time with these!  My dad went to Wal-mart the last night to try to get Jacob a "real Frisbee", but they were sold out?!?!

We also decorated flip-flops.  There were some for Nana as well as Carlie, but they were both sleeping when we took this picture!


This is going in a frame!  I love these two so much!

I wanted to try to get a group shot of the kids...super hard!  (by the way, I wish Cammy had been here and we'd have the entire great grand kids)  Anyway...I thought for sure Popsicles would do the trick, but I think a motorcycle or horse caught their attention here.

And Cade is done!

Julie's 3

Cade dripped Popsicle all over my back while I was taking pictures!

The horse across the street...he was so sweet.  Cade was a little taken back

but not Lyla.

Cade's (and Lyla's) first fishing trip.  We went to one of Julie's friends house.  They have a pond they built and were so kind to let us come out there.  Jacob was really sweet to Cade and was excited to show him.  Cade was really excited until someone caught a fish and he saw that squirmy thing.

you mean, that's what all this is about?

sweet Carlie!

The family...(minus Granddad, Ryan, Nana, Eric, Amy, and Cammy)...other than that, there's my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment