Sunday, July 8, 2012

Messy Marvins

My kids don't get a bath every night...I know shocking right?  Sometimes I look at the clock and wonder how it's already 8:00 and neither kid is in pajamas!  So, if I know they are due for a bath then I just let them have some fun playing and not worry about how messy they are.  These are cute pictures of my kids even with their messy hair and faces!
I love it when Ryan looks at Lyla and says, "I thought girls weren't supposed to be messy".  Why can't a girl get messy?  I used to spill guacamole on my new outfits at school when I was younger.  It's ok, Lyla...you can still be a lady and be messy sometimes!

I mean...look at this girl!  :)

Cade loves his messy sister!

This is the face of a little girl who ate spaghetti and then had her brother poor flour in her hair!
There's a piece of spaghetti!


No comments:

Post a Comment