Sunday, July 8, 2012

Independence Day Photos

I love matching or coordinating outfits.  With a boy and girl it's not always easy to come by (or at least within my budget).  So, before I send the kids to my dad's house for the day I decided to snap some photos.  It always sounds better in my head than what happens on the camera!

oh well...

Why aren't they looking at me....oh yea..Cade had a flag that he brought out there because it matched his shirt.  That's all they cared about :)

That's my happy girl!

yup...that's the best one I got of both of them.  I took about 50 in 10 minutes and this is what I got.


I kept taking a bunch of Lyla because she was some what cooperating.  Then I realized I had the focus wrong and they all turned out blury.  Then...I was wondering where Cade was.  He was all excited we were going to "Baba's" house so I fugured he was trying to get in the car.







of course..he was in a box!  Thanks daddy for all the fireworks boxes that are now covering our living room! 


Hope you had a great Fourth of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment