Friday, June 22, 2012

Southwestern Pizza!!

I'm always looking for new recipes that don't appear to be too "weird" so that Ryan will eat them.  I don't have to worry about Cade or especially Lyla not eating my meals, I just have to worry about Ryan.  He's done a lot better venturing out with what he likes and lately he's been trying to eat less processed foods...So, that means more homemade cooking!

This is what we had tonight and it turned out great!!  We had all the ingredients on hand which was even better!

Southwestern Pizza with black beans and corn!  

2011-05-19-SWPizza1.jpg


The only problem was our avocados weren't ripe enough so we didn't get to enjoy the guacamole topping :(.  But the fresh tomatoes from our garden made up for that.  Cade helped me roll out the dough and smoosh it down.  He also poked holes in it..oops, the recipe didn't call for that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment