Friday, June 22, 2012

Sea World

I'm so thankful that Ryan had a free weekend a few weeks ago and we were able to take Cade to Sea World.  Thankfully "Baba" agreed to watch Lyla.  She would have been a little bit harder to keep happy the whole time since she couldn't enjoy it as much.  We loved being able to give Cade some one on one time.  Hopefully we will go back in the fall and Lyla will get to go!  

We had actually planned on going a different weekend but that was the weekend that the kids took turns throwing up, so I'm glad we waited a week for Sea World...AND...that meant we got to go with our good friends, the Shouses!  Bishop is Cade little friend and we think his parents are pretty cool too!

While we were waiting for a show to start, Cade just took off climbing up a huge rope net wall.  Everyone just watched him climb up it.  Then I realized I wasn't sure how he was going to get down, so I climbed up it too!  Then the only way down was to go through the tunnels that are in the SKY! or try to come back down a steep wall.  I just followed Cade who had no idea how far up he was.  I'm not usually afraid of heights, but the thought of just these ropes holding me up was a little scary. 

Flamingos!

Sesame Street Bay of Play!


Elmo 4D Movie!  Cade kept the glasses on the whole time!

Waiting to see Shamu!


I love how interested they were in Shamu!  Cade still talks about Shamu and Sea World.


Penguins

Watching the dolphins.



Cade loved the shark tank with all the different kinds of fish.  He saw a clown fish and kept asking where Dory was? 

He loved getting to ride a "horse"


Stayed awake the whole day until we got into the parking lot.  Then he was out.  He woke up in the car and talked to us the whole way home!
 He got to pick out an animal and he got a penguin.  He also got a little Shamu for Lyla!  Can't wait to go again!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. It's so sweet to see the excitement on his face!

    ReplyDelete