Sunday, October 7, 2012

Being Creative

So, for those that don't know me, I LOVE to craft, create, sew, paint, etc. Whatever I can figure out I try! So, with a little more time on my hands with the kids in Mother's Day Out and me not tutoring, yet I've been spending my time "crafting".

Check out what I've been making...

Burlap Christmas Ornament


Boo Banner...I've sold 6 of these on Etsy!
Giraffe Baby Taggie for my sweet friend Tiff's little girl.  Tiff loves giraffes (it's part of her proposal story) so I thought this was perfect!
Housewarming/Fall Gift for my friend Steph.
Random Candy Corn banner I made one day for no one in particular, then I sold one the next day on Etsy!
My favorite banner I've made!!! 
Monster taggie for my friend Angela's new little boy!
Birthday Purses for 3 super cute little girls!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment