Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Shaving Cream Fun!

When Lyla takes her morning nap I try to do something just with Cade.  I was brave this morning!  I pulled out some shaving cream I bought for such an occasion.  I took Cade's clothes off...I thought I was so prepared.  It never really started off innocent.  I thought he'd just like to smoosh the cream around the table  and play with it.  Well it went straight to his tummy.  Then he started to smack the globs on the table which sent shaving cream flying across the kitchen!  Really!  It went all the way to the sink.  At least it smelled good...something that my kitchen could use.  
 
Cade said he wrote his name.  C-A-D-E!
How does it get on his nose and eyelash?
He's starting to get a little more adventurous...I'm getting worried!
Thankfully he's pretending to eat it...
 I turned around and then the shaving cream had been rubbed all over his legs and feet...So I picked him up and put him outside.  I've learned my lesson.  We'll start outside next time.


Now, this is fun!

just about every inch of him is covered.  He liked to make hand and footprints in the grass!

Unfortanetly, he didn't pretend this time.  He put his finger in his mouth...then used his other hand (which was full of shaving cream) to wipe it out.  I got a squirt bottle of water and cleaned out his mouth.  YUCK!

Handprint!



What I came back to when we came inside!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment